- A payment gateway is an e-commerce application service provider that authorizes credit card payments for e-businesses, online retailers, or traditional brick and mortar
- It is the equivalent of a physical point of sale terminal located in most retail outlets. Payment gateways protect credit card details by encrypting sensitive information, such as credit card numbers, to ensure that information is passed securely between the customer and the merchant and also between merchant and the payment processor.
- A payment gateway facilitates the transfer of information between a payment portal (such as a website, mobile phone or interactive voice response service) and the Front End Processor or acquiring bank. BVBI has built Payment gateway framework that helps to integrate with multiple payment gateways like Paypal, Heartland, Authorize Net, CC Avenue and more
Framework Covers Following Major Following Aspects
- Configuration of payment gateway attributes in the application . This configuration is very generic and helps to capture all key aspects related to a particular payment gateway
- API level integration with payment gateways
- Our team has good understanding in integrating different payment gateway plugins into existing Web Applications , Mobile Applications